Are you searching for recipes Simply Egg Salad, each of our site provides recipes Simply Egg Salad that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Simply Egg Salad of which you need
|Simply Egg Salad|
"A classic egg salad sandwich hits the spot on many occasions. You can serve it on your favourite sliced bread or buns, toasted or plain. It's always a sandwich to enjoy. Great for picnics, too!"
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 3M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Place eggs in saucepan and fill with cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and run under cold water until chilled. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 7 days.
- Place peeled, hard cooked eggs in a bowl and using a fork or potato masher, mash eggs until finely chopped.
- Stir in yogurt, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper until smooth. Add celery and green onion (if using) and stir to combine.
- Spread over your favourite bread, stuff into pita halves or scoop some onto your favourite salad greens.
- Salmon Dill: Omit green onion. Add 1/4 cup smoked salmon (finely chopped), 1 tablespoon fresh dill (chopped) and 2 teaspoons capers (chopped).
- Pickle Bacon: Omit celery. Add 1 small dill pickle (diced), 2 strips of bacon (cooked and chopped) and 1 teaspoon horseradish (or more if desired).
- Chili Avocado: Omit celery and green onion. Add half of an avocado (diced), 1 tablespoon red onion (minced) and 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
- Rethink your traditional egg salad sandwich and use the above recipes as dips with crackers or sliced pita bread!
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.