Trying to find recipes Tex-Mex Turkey Chili with Black Beans, Corn and Butternut Squash, our own site provides recipes Tex-Mex Turkey Chili with Black Beans, Corn and Butternut Squash that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Tex-Mex Turkey Chili with Black Beans, Corn and Butternut Squash that will you need
|Tex-Mex Turkey Chili with Black Beans, Corn and Butternut Squash|
"Easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes. Butternut squash adds a twist of sweetness to this chili."
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chicken-flavored bouillon powder or tomato-flavored bouillon
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexi-corn, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen diced butternut squash, thawed
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes or tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Shredded Mexican cheese, fresh cilantro, lime wedges, avocado slice
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Heat oil in large 4 to 6-quart saucepan over medium heat and add turkey. Brown turkey for 5 to 7 minutes, breaking apart.
- Add onions, garlic, chili powder, cumin and bouillon powder and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions soften. Stir in vegetables, tomatoes, water and ketchup. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. To serve, ladle into bowls and top with desired garnishes.
- Recipe note: If using fresh butternut squash, microwave for 1 to 2 minutes before adding to the chili or allow extra cooking time to ensure tenderness.
- Recipe note: Use two bags (14 ounces each) frozen southwest vegetable blend in place of the canned corn and black beans.
- For added spiciness, try adding chipotle chile powder, cayenne pepper or a favorite hot sauce.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.