Are you searching for recipes Peach Fritters, our own site provides recipes Peach Fritters that a person need Listed below are the dishes Peach Fritters of which you need
"We had a case of lovely O'Henry peaches and a fryer with leftover oil. Put two and two together and created this warm variation on various fruit fritter recipes. Kids loved 'em!"
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peeled and diced fresh peaches, or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 25M|
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and salt together in a bowl. Beat cream, vanilla yogurt, and egg together in a separate bowl until smooth. Pour flour mixture into cream mixture and mix until a sticky dough forms; fold in peaches.
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough, working in batches, into the hot oil and fry until fritters are golden brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove fritters with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Watch the oil temperature well with a candy thermometer. Keep the temperature between 325 degrees F (163 degrees C) and 375 degrees F (191 degrees C). Take the pan off the heat and reduce the temperature of the fryer's heating element to reduce the heat of the oil.
- If the sweetener in the yogurt and dough was not enough for your taste, dip top of warm fritter in a small bowl of cinnamon-sugar or powdered sugar.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.