Looking for recipes Corn Salad with Lime Vinaigrette, the site provides recipes Corn Salad with Lime Vinaigrette that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Corn Salad with Lime Vinaigrette of which you need
|Corn Salad with Lime Vinaigrette|
"I threw this salad together with ingredients I had in my kitchen one evening. This light and tasty alternative to a regular salad will accompany Mexican dishes perfectly. This also works well served as a dip with tortilla chips and tastes even better a day after making it. Serve as a side dish or as a dip with chips and salsa."
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, or more to taste, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Mix corn, tomatoes, avocado, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro together in a bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, and lime juice together in a small bowl; drizzle over the corn salad. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Avocado can be added immediately prior to serving to avoid browning.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.