Looking for recipes My World Famous Pressure Cooker Chinese Ribs, our own site provides recipes My World Famous Pressure Cooker Chinese Ribs that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes My World Famous Pressure Cooker Chinese Ribs that will you need
|My World Famous Pressure Cooker Chinese Ribs|
"A delicious version of Chinese ribs. Serve with fried rice and/or noodles."
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 1/2 pounds pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Chinese vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 40M|
- Mix paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt in a resealable plastic bag. Place ribs in bag, seal the bag, and shake thoroughly until ribs are completely coated. Remove ribs from bag and discard dry rub.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook ribs in hot oil until browned all over, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Stir water, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce together in a pressure cooker. Add browned ribs to pressure cooker. Lock the lid onto the pressure cooker, bring the cooker up to pressure, and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook ribs over medium heat for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and release pressure according to manufacturer's directions.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the dry rub ingredients. The actual amount of the rub consumed will vary.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.