Looking for recipes Jalapeno Popper Dip with Bacon, the site provides recipes Jalapeno Popper Dip with Bacon that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Jalapeno Popper Dip with Bacon that will you need
|Jalapeno Popper Dip with Bacon|
"Creamy, spicy chip dip."
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 jalapeno peppers, or more to taste, seeded and minced
- 5 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Stir Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, bacon, corn, and mayonnaise together in a small casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until warm and bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can use canned or fresh corn.
- If you like your dip to have a little heat, leave some seeds in the jalapenos.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.