Looking for recipes Butternut Squash and Pecan Casserole, the site provides recipes Butternut Squash and Pecan Casserole that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Butternut Squash and Pecan Casserole that will you need
|Butternut Squash and Pecan Casserole|
"This recipe was given to me by my aunt and is now a standard in my home by request for holidays and potlucks. It's yummy onion flavor and nut topping go great with ham or turkey."
- 2 cups mashed, cooked butternut squash
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix butternut squash, onion, mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, sugar, and egg in a casserole dish.
- Combine cracker crumbs, pecans, and sunflower seeds in a bowl; sprinkle over squash mixture. Pour melted butter over crumb topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and crumb topping is browned, about 45 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.