Trying to find recipes The Best Slow Cooker Baked Beans (Dad's Recipe), our own site provides recipes The Best Slow Cooker Baked Beans (Dad's Recipe) that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes The Best Slow Cooker Baked Beans (Dad's Recipe) that will you need
|The Best Slow Cooker Baked Beans (Dad's Recipe)|
"This recipe was handed down from my dad. I adjusted it to go into the slow cooker. It's a lot easier. Just set it and forget it."
- 1 (16 ounce) package dried navy beans
- 4 cups water, or more as needed
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 pound salt pork, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 17H10M|
- Place the navy beans into a large container and cover with several inches of cool water; let stand 8 hours to overnight. Drain and transfer beans to a pot; add enough water to cover beans.
- Bring water to a boil, reduce heat, cover pot, and simmer until beans are slightly tender, about 1 hour.
- Mix 4 cups water, molasses, brown sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Mix beans, salt pork, and onion together in a slow cooker. Add molasses mixture and more water to cover beans if needed; stir well.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.