Looking for recipes Turkey and Avocado Panini, our own site provides recipes Turkey and Avocado Panini that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Turkey and Avocado Panini that will you need
|Turkey and Avocado Panini|
"Pressed between warm slices of bread and dressed with honey Dijon, this combination of oven-roasted deli turkey, creamy ripe avocado, crumbled goat cheese and baby spinach melts together for delicious flavor and texture that will leave you happily satisfied. Enjoy a fancy little panini that takes no time at all!"
- 4 slices artisan bread such as ciabatta
- 2 teaspoons honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 pound sliced oven-roasted deli turkey breast
- 1/4 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 ripe avocado from Mexico, peeled, pitted and thickly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup crumbled soft goat cheese
- Non-stick cooking spray
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 20M|
- Spread one side of sandwiches with honey Dijon dressing, and top with baby spinach leaves. Next, layer turkey breast and red onion over the spinach.
- On the other half of the sandwich, place the avocado slices. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle goat cheese over avocado slices. Close sandwiches.
- Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer's directions. Spray panini press with cooking spray. Place sandwiches into the press and close. Cook until the bread is toasted and crisp, with golden brown grill marks and the cheese begins to melt, 5 to 8 minutes.
- You can use any kind of bread for panini, but the most popular is ciabatta. The bread should be sliced thin enough that the sandwich can be grilled and cooked nicely on the outside, with the inside fillings warmed and melded together.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.