Are you searching for recipes Easy Scalloped Pineapple, each of our site provides recipes Easy Scalloped Pineapple that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Easy Scalloped Pineapple of which you need
|Easy Scalloped Pineapple|
"This easy recipe is so good it could almost be a dessert. I love this served with ham or pork chops."
- 8 slices fresh bread, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Mix bread and butter together in a bowl until evenly combined. Whisk sugar, eggs, and milk together in a separate bowl until smooth. Add bread mixture and pineapple to sugar mixture; stir well. Pour bread-pineapple mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and lightly browned, about 1 hour.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.