Trying to find recipes Maple Curry Penne, our own site provides recipes Maple Curry Penne that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Maple Curry Penne of which you need
|Maple Curry Penne|
"This is a wonderful gluten-free pasta sauce that we enjoy. It is full of flavor!"
- 2 cups penne pasta, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 6 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil and butter together in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper in the hot oil-butter mixture until softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix maple syrup, garlic, and sugar into onion mixture, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until mixture is reduced and almost caramelized, about 5 minutes. Add chicken, cream, and curry powder to maple syrup mixture and cook until heated through and thickened, 7 to 10 minutes. Serve sauce over penne pasta.
- Gluten-free penne pasta can be used for a gluten-free meal.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.