Looking for recipes Crispy Chipotle Roasted Smashed Potatoes, the site provides recipes Crispy Chipotle Roasted Smashed Potatoes that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Crispy Chipotle Roasted Smashed Potatoes that will you need
|Crispy Chipotle Roasted Smashed Potatoes|
"Spicy crisp potatoes, easy and fun to make, great with Barbacoa or steaks."
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red or gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- Spice Islands® Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotles in adobo sauce, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H|
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil potatoes for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain potatoes and cool for 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Position oven rack in the lower third of the oven.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Arrange potatoes on baking sheet about 3-inch apart. Using a spatula, smash each potato to about 1/2-inch thickness. Press together if they fall apart. Combine oil and chipotles in an electric blender; puree for 1 minute or until smooth. Drizzle the oil mixture over the potatoes. Gently slide or lift potatoes to ensure oil gets underneath and potatoes are coated. Roast potatoes for 30 to 40 minutes or until deep brown and crisp. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.