Looking for recipes Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins, our own site provides recipes Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins that will you need
|Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins|
"There's nothing I like better than a certain coffee chain's 'Pumpkin Spice Latte' and one of their 'Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins.' I don't like paying the price, so I cloned them to the best of my ability at home."
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cooked pumpkin
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- sunflower seeds, as garnish (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Stir the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, pumpkin pie spice, cardamom, ginger, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat the brown sugar and the eggs together with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and pumpkin; continue beating until integrated. Pour the flour mixture into the egg mixture and beat until just incorporated.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups about half-full with the batter. Spoon about 1 teaspoon cream cheese into the center of each muffin cup and poke it down into the middle of the batter with a finger. Sprinkle the sunflower seeds over each muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 25 minutes. Let cool in pan 5 minutes and remove to a rack to cool completely. Be extra careful; the cream cheese stays hot for a while!
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.