Are you searching for recipes Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough, each of our site provides recipes Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough of which you need
|Bread Machine Thin Crust Pizza Dough|
"This is a great easy recipe for anyone to try with just basic ingredients. If you love a good thin crust that still has a nice chew to it, this recipe is for you."
- 3/4 cup warm water - 100 to 110 degrees F (40 to 45 degrees C)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
|Prep : 1H10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Pour the warm water into the pan of the bread machine, and add the flour on top of the water. Sprinkle with salt and sugar, and top with the yeast. Set the machine on the dough setting, and push the start button. When the machine signals that the dough is finished, transfer to a well-floured work surface.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Roll or stretch the dough out into thin crust about 14 inches across. Leave dough thick at the edge. Place the dough onto a 14-inch pizza baking sheet, and brush the dough with the olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes before removing to top with desired ingredients for final baking.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.