Trying to find recipes Zucchini Bread with Truvia® Baking Blend, the site provides recipes Zucchini Bread with Truvia® Baking Blend that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Zucchini Bread with Truvia® Baking Blend of which you need
|Zucchini Bread with Truvia® Baking Blend|
"This recipe makes two moist and delicious loaves that are easy to make and freeze. Made with Truvia® Baking Blend, this zucchini bread version contains 70% less sugar than the full-sugar version."
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup Truvia® Baking Blend
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray two 8 x 4 bread pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Gradually add Truvia(R) Baking Blend, oil, and vanilla. Beat until thick and yellow colored. Stir in zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir dry mixture into the wet mixture. Add chopped pecans (optional).
- Pour batter into pans and level.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and remove to a wire rack to complete cooling.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.