Looking for recipes Rhubarb Bread, the site provides recipes Rhubarb Bread that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Rhubarb Bread of which you need
"Great way to use summer rhubarb."
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups diced rhubarb
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar, vegetable oil, egg, buttermilk, flour, baking soda, salt, and rhubarb, in exact order and stirring after each addition, together in a bowl until batter is just combined; pour into the prepared pan.
- Combine white sugar, butter, and cinnamon together in a bowl until crumbly; lightly press onto batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean, about 1 hour.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.