Are you searching for recipes Lemon-Basil Quinoa Salad, the site provides recipes Lemon-Basil Quinoa Salad that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Lemon-Basil Quinoa Salad that will you need
|Lemon-Basil Quinoa Salad|
"Found this and thought I would share since quinoa seems to be becoming so popular. This make-ahead salad (served warm or room temperature) is great for outdoor parties since it won't spoil in the sun."
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Bring chicken broth and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and broth has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir quinoa, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add red peppers, cranberries, onion, and basil to quinoa; toss to combine.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.