Are you searching for recipes Deviled Egg Surprise, the site provides recipes Deviled Egg Surprise that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Deviled Egg Surprise that will you need
|Deviled Egg Surprise|
"These are delish! Deviled eggs with pecans, goat cheese, and mango chutney are always a hit in my house."
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped pecans, divided
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 50M|
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise; place egg yolks in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; stir in 3 tablespoons goat cheese, 2 tablespoons pecans, mayonnaise, chutney, salt, and pepper.
- Place egg white halves cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon yolk mixture into whites, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve. Immediately before serving, sprinkle with remaining goat cheese and pecans.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.