Trying to find recipes Blue's Lumpia, each of our site provides recipes Blue's Lumpia that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Blue's Lumpia of which you need
"These lumpia are the only thing my Filipina mom can cook that actually taste good and don't pose a fire hazard to her kitchen. They're made a bit differently, the meat mixture isn't cooked before rolling. They can be made ahead of time and frozen. My family requests these all the time and they're always the first thing gone. If you don't want to make your own dipping sauce, our favorite is LaChoy® brand sweet and sour sauce."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 100 lumpia wrappers (egg roll wrappers)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
|Prep : 1H30M||Cook : 50M||Ready in : 2H|
- Mix beef, pork, onion, carrots, water chestnuts, garlic, 1 egg, oyster sauce, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl until well blended.
- Place about 1 tablespoon beef-pork mixture on an egg roll wrapper with one corner facing you. Fold corner closest to you over filling; fold two side corners toward center and continue rolling wrapper tightly around meat. Brush a small amount of beaten egg over the top corner and press to seal. Repeat with remaining filling and wrappers. Store rolls in a covered container.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry rolls in batches until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Serve immediately.
- The meat should be about the same size as your thumb, if it is thicker the wrapper will burn too much while cooking.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.