Trying to find recipes Strawberry-Asparagus Pasta Salad, our own site provides recipes Strawberry-Asparagus Pasta Salad that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Strawberry-Asparagus Pasta Salad of which you need
|Strawberry-Asparagus Pasta Salad|
"Tangy white balsamic vinegar contrasts with VOSKOS® Nonfat Strawberry Greek Yogurt for a creamy dressing on this vibrant side salad featuring strawberries, asparagus, spinach, and pasta. Serve with roast chicken or grilled steak."
- 8 ounces uncooked penne or bow-tie pasta
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat or feta cheese
- Strawberry-Yogurt Dressing:
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container VOSKOS® Nonfat Strawberry Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
|Prep : 19M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 30M|
- Cook pasta in a large pot according to the package directions, adding the asparagus the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking or until crisp-tender. Drain pasta and asparagus; rinse with cold water and drain again. Transfer to a very large bowl. Add Strawberry-Yogurt Dressing (see below) and toss to combine.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and spinach. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Strawberry-Yogurt Dressing: Stir together VOSKOS(R) Nonfat Strawberry Greek Yogurt, balsamic vinegar, and red onion in a bowl. Serve immediately or chill up to 24 hours.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.