Looking for recipes Pumpkin Granola Bars, the site provides recipes Pumpkin Granola Bars that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Pumpkin Granola Bars of which you need
|Pumpkin Granola Bars|
"Here's to you pumpkin lovers! Makes a great autumn lunch box/on-the-go snack, and it's healthy enough. You can be pretty creative and mix and match ingredients that are in there (like adding raisins, cranberries, etc). These freeze really well!"
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup room-temperature butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons ground flax (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 25M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a jelly roll pan.
- Beat pumpkin puree, egg, butter, honey, and molasses together in a large bowl. Stir rolled oats, sunflower seeds, wheat germ, coconut, ground flax, orange zest, and cinnamon into the pumpkin mixture; spread into the prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Cut into bars while still warm.
- You can use chopped nuts in place of sunflower seeds, if you prefer.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.