Trying to find recipes Artichoke Heart and Chopped Olive Crostini, each of our site provides recipes Artichoke Heart and Chopped Olive Crostini that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Artichoke Heart and Chopped Olive Crostini of which you need
|Artichoke Heart and Chopped Olive Crostini|
"Simple and easy, these lightly toasted bread slices are topped with the wonderful flavor of marinated artichoke hearts and chopped black olives."
- 15 small (2x2-inch) sourdough bread slices
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained and diced
- 1/2 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 15M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and brush tops with 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven until crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine artichoke hearts, olives, tomato, onion, 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Spoon artichoke mixture onto the toasted bread slices. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Return bread slices to the oven; bake until artichoke mixture is heated through and Parmesan cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Thinly sliced sourdough baguette also works fine. Serve warm or at room temperature.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.