Looking for recipes White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cupcakes, each of our site provides recipes White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cupcakes that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cupcakes of which you need
|White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cupcakes|
"These pumpkin cupcakes have become a fall family favorite! They are so easy and delicious! This batter rises quite a bit and will make more than the cupcake amount listed on the box."
- 1 (16.25 ounce) package moist white cake mix (such as Betty Crocker® SuperMoist®)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) package miniature white chocolate chips (such as Nestle® Toll House®)
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, and egg whites together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat until batter is smooth, about 2 more minutes. Stir pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice into batter; fold in white chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, leaving about 1/2-inch space at the top. These cupcakes rise quite a bit.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.