Are you searching for recipes Vanilla Layer Cake with Strawberries, our own site provides recipes Vanilla Layer Cake with Strawberries that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Vanilla Layer Cake with Strawberries that will you need
|Vanilla Layer Cake with Strawberries|
"I modified the candy bar cake into a strawberry layer cake that has been a huge hit. I am now known in my circle of friends as the cake lady. For little girls' birthdays I sometimes add food coloring to the frosting for a more festive look. Otherwise, the white frosting with the bright red strawberries is beautiful. I get asked for the recipe every time I make it."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package golden vanilla cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour three 8-inch cake pans.
- Beat cake mix, milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla pudding mix together in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until just blended. Scrape the bowl, increase mixer speed to medium, and beat until batter is smooth, about 4 minutes. Pour batter into prepared cake pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before transferring cakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; fold in whipped topping until frosting is smooth.
- Place 1 cake on a serving platter. Spread frosting on top of the cake; top frosting with a layer of strawberries. Place 1 cake atop strawberries. Frost cake and top with a layer of strawberries. Place remaining cake atop strawberries, frost the top and sides of the cake, and top with remaining strawberries.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.