Trying to find recipes Susan's Sweet Potato Casserole, our own site provides recipes Susan's Sweet Potato Casserole that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Susan's Sweet Potato Casserole of which you need
|Susan's Sweet Potato Casserole|
"My mother-in-law's amazing sweet potato casserole recipe has everyone demanding them every year. We made a few slight modifications to make it a little less sweet so my husband could have marshmallows on top."
- Sweet Potato Layer:
- 3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package marshmallows, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Beat mashed sweet potato, white sugar, eggs, milk, 3 tablespoons melted butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a large bowl until smooth; spread ito a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until firmly set, about 45 minutes.
- Mix chopped pecans, brown sugar, flour, and 1/4 cup melted butter together in a bowl until dry ingredients are evenly moistened; spread evenly over the sweet potato mixture and top with marshmallows.
- Return dish to oven and bake until marshmallows are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Use any type of chopped nuts, though pecan is best.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.