Trying to find recipes Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf, each of our site provides recipes Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf that will you need
|Savory Buttermilk Meatloaf|
"This meatloaf recipe is very flavorful, and as the proverbial description goes, 'melts in your mouth.' As far as vegetables, I only used onions, but their sweetness, along with the simple brown sugar glaze, were a great counterpoint to the others flavors."
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 2H|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute onion in hot butter until soft and translucent, 6 to 7 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine cooled onion, beef chuck, bread crumbs, buttermilk, ketchup, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, hot sauce, tarragon, and Italian seasoning in a bowl; mix together with a fork and let sit until breadcrumbs absorb moisture, about 10 minutes.
- Turn meatloaf mixture out into the center of the prepared baking sheet and form into a 9x5-inch loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. While meatloaf is baking, whisk brown sugar, mustard, and cider vinegar together in a small bowl. Spread brown sugar glaze over the top of the meatloaf and continue baking until no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.