Looking for recipes Grandma's Cutout Sugar Cookies, the site provides recipes Grandma's Cutout Sugar Cookies that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Grandma's Cutout Sugar Cookies of which you need
|Grandma's Cutout Sugar Cookies|
"My grandma made these every year and it was passed down to my mother and now me."
- 2 cups butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 72M||Ready in : 3H16M|
- Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add first egg while continuing to beat, incorporating the egg fully before adding the second and beating fully into the mixture. Beat vanilla extract and almond extract into the mixture with the third egg.
- Stir flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl; add to the wet mixture and beat just until the wet and dry combine into a cookie dough. Shape dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll dough out onto a flour-dusted surface and cut with cookie cutters. Arrange cut cookies onto baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven until beginning to brown around edges, 6 to 8 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.