Are you searching for recipes Cream Of Carrot Soup, our own site provides recipes Cream Of Carrot Soup that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Cream Of Carrot Soup of which you need
|Cream Of Carrot Soup|
"This is my little picky eater's favorite soup."
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 1/2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 large potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Heat butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add carrots, potato, onion, celery, chicken broth, and ginger. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Uncover and cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer soup in batches to a food processor; blend until smooth. Return soup to the Dutch oven; stir in cream. Add curry powder, salt, and black pepper; cook over low heat until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- If the soup is too thick after adding the cream, dilute it with small amounts of water until desired consistency is reached.
- You can also puree the soup in a large bowl using a hand mixer.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.