Trying to find recipes Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies, the site provides recipes Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies of which you need
|Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies|
"It's sunny out and the family is home; why not whip out this recipe and make the family happy? Fast, easy, tasty, and sweet with a kick of spice."
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chai concentrate
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat 1 3/4 cups sugar, butter, eggs, and chai concentrate together in a bowl until light and fluffy. Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt together in another bowl. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until dough is combined.
- Whisk 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon sugar to coat; place 2-inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake cookies in the preheated oven until golden, about 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.