Looking for recipes Big Easy Shrimp Rice, our own site provides recipes Big Easy Shrimp Rice that a person need Listed here are the dishes Big Easy Shrimp Rice of which you need
|Big Easy Shrimp Rice|
"This recipe is credited to my dad. He served this every week when I was growing up and it was always a big hit. It works wonderfully on it's own, and makes a delicious side dish for any seafood entree."
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup minced green onion
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 2 cups white rice
- 1 tablespoon salt (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; saute onion, bell pepper, and green onion until tender, about 10 minutes. Add shrimp, cream of mushroom soup, French onion soup, and tomatoes with green chile peppers to onion mixture; bring to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir rice and salt into shrimp-soup mixture. Pour rice-shrimp mixture into a baking dish and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil, stir, and bake until bubbling, about 30 more minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.