Are you searching for recipes Rhubarb and Buckwheat, our own site provides recipes Rhubarb and Buckwheat that a person need Listed here are the dishes Rhubarb and Buckwheat that will you need
|Rhubarb and Buckwheat|
"I love rhubarb and the tartness it adds to dishes. I usually add it to oatmeal but had a nice surprise when I added it to my buckwheat. This is also a dish that my kids really enjoy!"
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1/3 cup raw buckwheat
- 1 pinch salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ground golden flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 30M|
- Melt coconut oil in a small pot over medium heat. Cook and stir rhubarb, buckwheat, and a pinch of salt in hot oil for 1 minute. Add cinnamon; cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds more.
- Stir water into buckwheat mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover the pot with a lid, and simmer until most of the water is absorbed and buckwheat is cooked, 15 to 20 minutes. Add flax, chia seeds, and honey; stir to combine.
- I enjoy a little more of a tart flavor with this dish, but if you desire more of a sweet flavor, add a little more honey or maple. This makes 1 large serving. If you are eating it as a breakfast side dish, half the recipe.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.