Trying to find recipes Coconut Curry Chili, each of our site provides recipes Coconut Curry Chili that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Coconut Curry Chili of which you need
|Coconut Curry Chili|
"The coconut, curry, and mango chutney really put the flavor in this one. I put this together one night with what I had, and loved the results. It tastes better the next day, just like most chili. This freezes well. Seriously, you have to try it. Serve by itself, with rice, and/or with naan bread."
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, divided
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Break the ground turkey into small pieces into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the turkey, continuing to break it into smaller pieces, until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain as much grease as possible from the turkey.
- Combine tomato soup, water, and minced garlic in a large pot; bring to a boil. Add the turkey to the pot and return the mixture to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low. Stir chickpeas, red kidney beans, carrot, chutney, curry powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper through the turkey mixture; bring to a simmer, place a cover on the pot, and cook until the chickpeas are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir 1/4 cup coconut milk through the chili, return cover to the pot, and simmer another 15 minutes. Pour the remaining 1/4 cup coconut milk into the chili, stir, and simmer 30 minutes more.
- You could add diced potatoes or thinly sliced mango, as well. Taste and add whatever spices you think it may need. I like a lot of curry powder and coconut milk, so I usually add more. I prefer to let it simmer an additional 30 minutes beyond what is written here.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.