Are you searching for recipes Mushroom and Chorizo-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin, each of our site provides recipes Mushroom and Chorizo-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Mushroom and Chorizo-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin that will you need
|Mushroom and Chorizo-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin|
"This is a mouth-watering recipe for pork tenderloin. I invented the recipe myself because I thought the ingredients would go well together and they do. I serve it with a fresh green salad and fried rice."
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/2 small onion
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 small chorizo sausage, thinly sliced, slices cut in half
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cut pork tenderloin down the center lengthwise nearly all the way through, leaving the two sides attached; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir onion, mushrooms, and garlic together in a bowl. Distribute mushroom mixture evenly along center of pork; sprinkle with remaining Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning. Lay chorizo slices evenly along mushroom stuffing.
- Pierce tenderloin with 4 or 5 skewers crosswise through both edges; wrap butcher's twine around skewers, as if lacing shoelaces, and pull tenderloin closed around stuffing. Tie ends of twine together; place tenderloin in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink at the center, and an instant-read thermometer inserted near the center of the pork reads at least 145 degrees F (74 degrees C), 20 to 30 minutes. Remove string and skewers; cut into 2-inch thick medallions to serve.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.