Looking for recipes Paneer Tikka Masala, the site provides recipes Paneer Tikka Masala that a person need Listed below are the dishes Paneer Tikka Masala that will you need
|Paneer Tikka Masala|
"Paneer tikka masala. It goes well with naan or basmati rice."
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound paneer, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cashews
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 55M|
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir paneer until golden, about 5 minutes. Add onions, green bell pepper, jalapeno peppers, cashews, garlic paste, ginger paste, cayenne pepper, cumin, coriander, and garam masala to paneer; cook and stir until fragrant and evenly coated, about 1 minute.
- Mix tomato sauce, half-and-half, and salt into paneer mixture; simmer until thickened, about 30 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.