Are you searching for recipes Lemon Blueberry Tartlets, our own site provides recipes Lemon Blueberry Tartlets that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Lemon Blueberry Tartlets that will you need
|Lemon Blueberry Tartlets|
"These pretty little tarts with a creamy lemon filling are topped with whipped cream and fresh blueberries."
- Crisco® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- Whipped cream
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 8 (4 x 3/4-inch) tart pans with no-stick cooking spray. Beat shortening and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in flour and salt until dough forms. Press into bottoms and sides of prepared pans. Place tart pans on baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- Whisk sweetened condensed milk, egg and lemon juice in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon peel. Divide evenly into crusts.
- Reduce oven to 375 degrees F. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Remove from pans. Top with whipped cream and blueberries. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with remaining lemon peel.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.