Looking for recipes Easy Gooey Caramel Rolls, each of our site provides recipes Easy Gooey Caramel Rolls that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Easy Gooey Caramel Rolls of which you need
|Easy Gooey Caramel Rolls|
"I got this recipe from my aunt. It's a Christmas morning tradition and always a hit at church. We sometimes add chopped pecans before we bake."
- 24 frozen dinner roll dough, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (4.6 ounce) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 4H|
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange 12 dinner rolls in the prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add brown sugar, pudding mix, milk, and cinnamon to melted butter; stir until smooth. Pour pudding mixture over rolls; top with remaining 12 rolls. Allow rolls to rise for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Butterscotch pudding can be used instead of vanilla if desired.
- If you let this raise overnight, keep in the refrigerator.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.