Trying to find recipes Creamy and Crispy Scalloped Potatoes, the site provides recipes Creamy and Crispy Scalloped Potatoes that a person need Listed here are the dishes Creamy and Crispy Scalloped Potatoes that will you need
|Creamy and Crispy Scalloped Potatoes|
"Creamy and crispy without a ton of butter!"
- 6 potatoes, sliced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Spread about 1/3 of the potatoes into the bottom of the prepared dish. Mix flour and salt together in a bowl; sprinkle about 1/3 of the mixture over the potatoes. Dot potato layer with about 1/3 of the butter. Sprinkle about 1/3 of the onion over the potatoes. Repeat layering twice more.
- Stream milk over the potato mixture in the casserole. Sprinkle paprika over everything.
- Bake in preheated oven until the top is nicely browned, about 1 hour.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.