Looking for recipes Coach Vic's Cream of Tomato Soup, our own site provides recipes Coach Vic's Cream of Tomato Soup that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Coach Vic's Cream of Tomato Soup of which you need
|Coach Vic's Cream of Tomato Soup|
"A family favorite on a rainy day. Great with grilled cheese sandwich."
- 3 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- salt to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Stir half-and-half, chicken stock, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce together in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a simmer and add sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, white pepper, and salt. Stir the mixture and continue to cook until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Blend mixture with an immersion blender until smooth. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking until the mixture thickens, about 20 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.