Trying to find recipes Caramel Cashew Brownies, each of our site provides recipes Caramel Cashew Brownies that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Caramel Cashew Brownies that will you need
|Caramel Cashew Brownies|
"What more could you ask for in a brownie?"
- 18 caramels
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped salted cashews
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square pan.
- Cook and stir caramels, butter, and milk together in a large saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir sugar into mixture until smooth.
- Whisk eggs and vanilla extract together in a bowl; stir into caramel mixture.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir into caramel mixture until batter is just combined. Fold cashews into batter. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.