Are you searching for recipes Apple Butter Bread, the site provides recipes Apple Butter Bread that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Apple Butter Bread of which you need
|Apple Butter Bread|
"The wonderful taste of apple butter in a very easy to make bread. Your family will love it!"
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups apple butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cloves in a bowl.
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a separate large bowl until smooth. Add the egg and apple butter; continue beating until smooth. Mix in the flour mixture until just incorporated. Fold in the raisins and walnuts; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.