Trying to find recipes Vegetarian Lemon-Rice Soup, our own site provides recipes Vegetarian Lemon-Rice Soup that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Vegetarian Lemon-Rice Soup that will you need
|Vegetarian Lemon-Rice Soup|
"My Greek grandma's recipe made vegetarian. This was the soup that she made me whenever I was sick, instead of chicken noodle soup. It's rich, creamy, and soothing!"
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 1/2 ounces rice
- 3 eggs
- 2 lemons, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, add rice, cover the saucepan, and simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Beat eggs and lemon juice together in a small bowl. Ladle some of the hot soup into the egg mixture and stir to temper the eggs.
- Stir egg mixture into the broth and rice. Reduce heat to low and cook until the soup is hot, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- For a thicker soup, add some flour or cornstarch while cooking.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.