Trying to find recipes Pickled Pico De Gallo Jicama, each of our site provides recipes Pickled Pico De Gallo Jicama that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Pickled Pico De Gallo Jicama of which you need
|Pickled Pico De Gallo Jicama|
"Great appetizer! Pickled jicama that is flavored with pico de gallo spices and lime."
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup pickling salt
- 3 Key limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons pico de gallo seasoning mix
- 4 1-pint canning jars with lids and rings
- 1 large jicama, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 Key lime, cut into 8 slices
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : P10D|
- Bring water, vinegar, pickling salt, Key lime juice, and pico de gallo seasoning to a boil in a saucepan; boil and stir until salt is dissolved.
- Sterilize the jars and lids in boiling water for at least 5 minutes. Pack jicama sticks and lime slices into hot, sterilized jars. Pour hot water-vinegar mixture into jars, filling to within 1/4 inch of the top. Run a knife or thin spatula around the insides of the jars after they have been filled to remove any air bubbles. Wipe the rims of the jars with a moist paper towel to remove any food residue. Top with lids and screw on rings.
- Place a rack in the bottom of a large stockpot and fill halfway with water. Bring to a boil and lower jars into the boiling water using a holder. Leave a 2-inch space between the jars. Pour in more boiling water if necessary to bring the water level to at least 1 inch above the tops of the jars. Bring the water to a rolling boil, cover the pot, and process for 5 minutes.
- Remove jars from the stockpot and place onto a cloth-covered or wood surface, several inches apart, until cool. Once cool, press the top of each lid with a finger, ensuring that the seal is tight (lid does not move up or down at all). Store in a cool, dark area for 10 to 14 days.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.