Looking for recipes Lemon-Blueberry Cake Batter Ice Cream, our own site provides recipes Lemon-Blueberry Cake Batter Ice Cream that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Lemon-Blueberry Cake Batter Ice Cream of which you need
|Lemon-Blueberry Cake Batter Ice Cream|
"This is a variation on a few recipes. I had lemon cake with fresh blueberries for my wedding and have been looking to recreate the taste in ice cream ever since."
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 2/3 cups lemon cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 55M|
- Beat milk and sugar together in a bowl with an electric mixer until sugar dissolves. Add cream, cake mix, vanilla extract, and lemon zest; beat until smooth.
- Blend 1 cup blueberries in a blender until smooth; beat into cream mixture.
- Pour cream mixture and remaining blueberries into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Feel free to adjust ingredients, such as milk types, or cream and half-and-half to your personal liking.
- I use a high-speed blender for the whole recipe and an electric ice cream maker to continuously mix it as it sets.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.