Are you searching for recipes Grilled BBQ Short Ribs with Dry Rub, each of our site provides recipes Grilled BBQ Short Ribs with Dry Rub that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Grilled BBQ Short Ribs with Dry Rub that will you need
|Grilled BBQ Short Ribs with Dry Rub|
"Foil packets make these ribs fall-off-the-bone tender and keep all the savory flavor inside."
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pounds beef short ribs (bone-in), trimmed of fat
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, plus additional for serving
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 2H25M|
- Mix the sugar, paprika, chili powder, salt, and garlic powder in a medium bowl. Rub all surfaces of meat generously with the dry mixture. Place ribs in the prepared dish in a single layer. Cover and chill the ribs in the refrigerator 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium indirect heat. Center one-fourth of the ribs and two ice cubes on a sheet (12x18 inches) of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Bring up foil sides. Double-fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill packets on a grill rack over medium (375 degrees F to 400 degrees F) indirect heat in covered grill 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.
- Open packets carefully by cutting along top folds with a sharp knife, allowing steam to escape.; then open top of foil packet. Brush ribs with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Continue grilling over direct medium heat, covered, 5 minutes more until browned and crisp, turning once.
- Serve with additional barbecue sauce as desired.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP:
- Want that prize-winning ribs taste, but without spending hours over a hot grill? All you have to do is pull out your heavy duty aluminum foil! Wrapping the ribs in foil helps keep all of the flavor right where you want it: in the ribs! Plus, cooking these in foil packets will help keep your grill clean. That way you can enjoy these delicious, tender and juicy ribs without any worry of a sticky mess to clean up later.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.