Are you searching for recipes Cerdos en una Manta (Pigs in a Blanket), each of our site provides recipes Cerdos en una Manta (Pigs in a Blanket) that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Cerdos en una Manta (Pigs in a Blanket) that will you need
|Cerdos en una Manta (Pigs in a Blanket)|
"A Mexican twist on 'pigs in a blanket,' this is not your ordinary hot dog wrapped in a crescent roll."
- 1/2 pound chorizo sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit roll dough
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chorizo in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove chorizo with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towel to drain, retaining drippings in the skillet.
- Saute red bell pepper, red onion, and jalapeno pepper in reserved chorizo drippings until tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Flatten biscuit roll dough into 4 4x6-inch rectangles, pressing seams together where needed. Mix chorizo and vegetable mixture in a bowl; spoon into the center of each rectangle and top with cheese. Roll dough, taking care to seal contents inside the dough. Arrange 'blankets' on a baking sheet so the seams are down. Check for holes and seal as found.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes; transfer to a serving platter and season with hot sauce.
- Use whatever type of cheese you like.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.