Trying to find recipes Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese, each of our site provides recipes Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese that will you need
|Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese|
"This creamy, comforting meal takes just moments to assemble and is always a big hit. Great for large family gatherings and to take to pot luck dinners. I'm always asked for the recipe!"
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup butter
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup (such as Campbell's®)
- 1 pinch paprika, or as desired (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 3H25M|
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to slow cooker.
- Add butter to pasta and stir until melted; season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle about 1/2 the Cheddar cheese over pasta and stir.
- Whisk evaporated milk and eggs together in a bowl until smooth; stir into pasta mixture.
- Whisk milk and Cheddar cheese soup together in a bowl until smooth; stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle remaining cheese over pasta mixture; garnish with paprika.
- Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Some cookers make take less time, watch to be sure edges are not getting to brown at 2 1/2 hours.
- To bake in conventional oven, pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.