Trying to find recipes Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch, our own site provides recipes Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch of which you need
|Slow Cooker Cranberry Punch|
"A warm alcoholic beverage, great for holiday open-houses or any group gathering."
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle spiced apple wine
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 12 whole cloves, or as desired
- 1 orange
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 apple, sliced
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- Combine apple wine, cranberry juice, and sugar in a slow cooker.
- Press whole cloves into the orange. Float the orange, cinnamon sticks, and apple slices in the wine mixture.
- Heat on Low until wine mixture is heated through, at least 30 minutes.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.