Trying to find recipes Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger, our own site provides recipes Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger of which you need
|Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger|
"An unusual fusion of two classic sandwiches, with surprisingly sweet and savory flavors."
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 onion Kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese, or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 25M|
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine ground beef, dried cranberries, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; form into 4 patties.
- Cook patties on the preheated grill until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (71 degrees C).
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter onto the bottom layer of each roll; top with 1 burger. Spread 1 tablespoon strawberry jam on the top layer of each roll; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon goat cheese. Place strawberry jam-goat cheese-layered bun atop burger to make a sandwich.
- Raisins can be substituted for dried cranberries. Grape jam can be substituted for strawberry jam. Poppy seed rolls can be substituted for onion rolls.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.