Trying to find recipes Easy Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs, each of our site provides recipes Easy Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Easy Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs that will you need
|Easy Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs|
"This is a new one, and it is amazing."
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- 6 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch paprika, or as needed
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 45M|
- Scoop the yolks out of eggs and discard or save for another use. Run egg whites under cool water to remove any remaining yolk. Arrange whites on a serving platter.
- Blend salmon, cottage cheese, chives, seafood seasoning, dill, and lemon juice in a food processor until just combined. Pour salmon filling into a plastic bag and snip off 1 corner. Pipe filling into each egg and sprinkle paprika over filling. Chill in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of eggs, including the egg yolks.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.