Are you searching for recipes Daniel Fast Peanut Butter Balls, the site provides recipes Daniel Fast Peanut Butter Balls that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Daniel Fast Peanut Butter Balls of which you need
|Daniel Fast Peanut Butter Balls|
"Healthy, not to sweet, a great snack for anytime! My girls, 2 and 4, love them!"
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups oats, or more to taste
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 6H45M|
- Combine brown rice syrup and coconut oil together in a saucepan over medium heat; cook and stir until melted and boiling, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Mix peanut butter and vanilla extract into syrup mixture until smooth. Add oats, raisins, and coconut to peanut butter mixture and mix well. Refrigerate mixture until cool, at least 30 minutes. Form mixture into balls and freeze until set, at least 1 hour.
- Soy butter can be used in place of coconut oil. If so, I suggest omitting the flaked coconut.
- Quick or regular oats can be used for the oats ingredient.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.